Sunday, January 17, 2010

psalm 40

i waited patiently and expectantly for the Lord; and He inclined to me and heard my cry...this verse pretty much says it all for me...i've said on this blog and to many "we will bring mallory lael home in God's timing not andrea's timing" but in my head i keep thinking let's get this going...come on people...why is it taking so long for things to get done so we can move to the next stage of the paper shuffle...Dah it is because God wants us to wait patiently and expectantly on His perfect timing...God hears my cries to bring her home, God is inclined to me and God knows what is best for mallory lael and for our family...yes, september/october seem so far away but just like my brother, jeff said the other day "mallory will be in school before you know it", he's right...i look at garrett & natalie i remember the day they were both handed to me by the doctor...i remember their first words, when they took their first steps it seems like yesterday they were babies...as the saying goes stop and smell the roses...i know God has plently of roses for me to smell during these next few months before malloy lael is home...while i'm smelling the roses He's teaching me so much...thank you Jesus!

thank you God for teaching me...
thank you God for being patient with me...
thank you God for hearing my cries....
thank you God for knowing my heart...
thank you God for helping me to be still and listen to You...
thank you God for all the blessings you bestowed on me and my family...
thank you God for my children garrett, natalie & mallory lael
thank you God for Kent a loving husband & father...
thank you God for my family & friends...
I love you Lord, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment