Friday, November 20, 2009

when God calls you to step out of your comfort zone....do you step or stay????

for I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, who says to you, fear not; I will help you! isaiah 41:13

I will not be in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake you; not let down (relax my hand on you) hebrew 13:5

"and whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me." matthew 18:5

"for I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." jeremiah 29:11

let each of you esteem and look upon and be concerned for not his own interests, but also each for the interests of others. philipians 2:4

utube the group tenth avenue north and listen to the song BY YOUR SIDE...it is a beautiful song that touches my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment