Thursday, December 17, 2009

when God speaks

god spoke to me today unlike any other time in my life...after walking my daily walk with sisco & ruby... i did my normal morning routine...got dressed then decided to change my shirt to a new t-shirt i just bought...while in the check out line in walmart this afternoon a lady taps me on the shoulder and says "that is my favorite bible verse"...on the back of the t-shirt i was wearing is a bible verse...
The Lord your God is with you,
He is mighty to save,
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
i said "thank you"...she asked were she could get this t-shirt...i told her i'd ordered it online www.wildolivetree.com it is a group of ladies who have adopted children...she asked "have you adopted a child?" i said "we are in the process now"....she began to explain to me that God asked her to fast today until sundown, then she said i'm not sure why...i told her i was fasting today also...she asked me why? i told her about mallory lael and how we are concerned about her small head...she then said "I KNOW NOW WHY GOD ASKED ME TO FAST"...her eyes filled with tears...she asked what is your daughter's name? i said "mallory lael"...she repeated her name and then asked me to spell lael L A E L...i then gave her a sticky note and a pen, she wrote down mallory lael as well as the web site for the t-shirts...she then said she was visiting her sister and she lived in boston...during the entire time i felt so peaceful speaking with this lady...she was probably in her late 60...thin, petite with such a loving spirit about her...
was she an angle?
was she someone who made a difference in my life today? YES...
i most likely will never see her again...i will never forget her...if i ever did see her again i would know her without any doubt...she made a comment i don't recall her exact words but what i believe she was saying was this was an appointment by God for she & i to meet...
i wish now that i would of exchange phone numbers with her to tell her about mallory lael when we bring her home...God didn't want us to exchange phone numbers or we would have...that is how God impacted my life today...through this stranger i feel a at peace...thank you Jesus...


No comments:

Post a Comment